Discover what snoring is and how to stop snoring with the SnorBan® – mandibular advancement device
What is snoring? Snoring occurs during sleep when your jaw relaxes, falls back and compresses and narrows the airway. To stop it, the SnorBan mouthpiece – known as a mandibular advancement device – gently holds the lower jaw forward and so keeps the windpipe open. Air can then pass down the windpipe easily, without being constricted and without vibrating on the tissues found there, and so it stops.
The purpose of our business is to make a positive difference in people’s lives; by understanding what snoring is, we have developed a way to help you stop.
An introduction to SnorBan® and how it can help you stop snoring:
£55.00 (Including P & P & VAT)
- Discount for two – £100.00 (including P & P and VAT)
- 30 day back 100% guarantee
- 15 day replacement policy, in the event of a mismoulding
- Pre- and post-purchase care service – ring 02392 631415
- SnorBan is part of the NHS Supply Chain
• Using a SnorBan means you’ll no longer need to spend nights on the couch – whether it’s your turn or not
• Using a SnorBan means you’ll be able to take part in life again; better sleep gives you more energy. Snorers have a 400% to 500% higher risk of daytime fatigue
• SnorBan means better sleep which means you’ll be better at your job. You’ll be able to focus, to concentrate and to be more alert. You will be a nicer person, less antagonistic, less critical and less short-tempered
• You’ll be much safer on the road. No more dozing at the wheel
• You’ll no longer be hit, punched or kicked out of bed
• Holidays will be cheaper, more fun, less stressful. No need to pay for another room or force your partner to sleep in the bathroom!
• Free up the spare room as you’ll no longer need it for the noise. You can let it and earn a rental of up to £4,250 p. a. TAX FREE!
• Snoring is no good for male performance either. However when using a SnorBan you increase your oxygen intake which improves your erection. This improves your performance and improves your fathering potential.
What is snoring? It is a hindrance and it is unnecessary! Stop and get so much more from your life!